Pet Friendly Apartments
We Love Your Pets Almost as Much as You Do!
We also know how hard it can be to find a community that welcomes pets. By selecting one of our communities as your new home, you won’t have to choose between owning a beloved pet and living in a luxury apartment in downtown Saratoga Springs or downtown Troy! Our floor plans are open and spacious, allowing your pet room to enjoy the comfort of their new home at all times.
As a resident in one of our apartments, you’ll be able to enjoy a wide variety of pet-friendly activities: take your dog for a walk and enjoy life in the city, socialize with other pets inside the apartment community, visit nearby parks to enjoy the fresh air, and much more.
We’re happy to welcome cats and dogs at any of our properties and look forward to meeting you and your four-legged friend. All our properties offer pet friendly apartments you – and they – will love. It’s our goal to ensure that all pets feel at home in our communities.
- Cats, dogs, and other pets are welcome
- 2 pets maximum per unit
- No weight restriction on pets
- $25 monthly fee per pet (max 2 per household)
- Pet owners are liable for damage caused by their pets. This is not limited to damage to floors, doors, walls, windows, and cabinetry.
- Pets must be leashed when on community property outside the owner’s apartment or visiting in the apartment of another resident.
- Cats and dogs must wear a collar with identification tags at all times.
- 20-gallon fish tank limit
- A pet should not disturb the health, safety, rights, comfort or peaceful and quiet enjoyment of other tenants.
- Tenants must remove, clean up and appropriately dispose of any pet feces on the common grounds, sidewalks, access-ways, parking lots and streets.
Local Pet Friendly Eateries
Several local area restaurants offer opportunities for diners to bring along their four-legged companions when dining. The restaurants listed below have been identified to SaratogaRestaurants.com and BringFido.com as pet friendly but should always inquire ahead as dining spaces and restaurant policies do change.
- The Parting Glass – Irish Pub & Restaurant
- The Wine Bar
- Spot Coffee
- Ben and Jerry’s
- Alexis Diner
- Wolff’s Biergarten
- The Daily Grind
- Bootlegger’s on Broadway
- Dinosaur BBQ
- Moxie’s Ice Cream
Please contact the leasing office for complete pet policy details or with any questions you have. We look forward to meeting you and your wonderful pets!